Friday, March 11, 2011

I think my girlfriend's parents hate me...I don't know what to do?

I've had trouble meeting a nice woman most of my life. But about five months ago, I met a really nice girl at church. We get along really well and I am thinking about asking her to marry me. But now I don't know if she'll ever want to see me again. I met her parents for the first time last night. They had me over for dinner. I'm on medication, and lately it's been upsetting my stomach. Dinner was going really well. We were talking and laughing, things were going smooth. Until I had a huge stomach attack. I had to take a monster poo. I stood up to go, but it was too late. I accidentally farted really loud and diarrhea exploded out of me. It ran down my leg and some even managed to get on the table and in the food. It got all over the floor and it smelled really bad. Then I farted like six more times really loud and more diarrhea exploded out of me. It got all over her antique dining table and on beautiful floor. I kept farting and pooping everywhere. It was everywhere. Her dad grabbed my arm and tried to walk me to the restroom, but it kept exploding out of me. Diarrhea got all over their carpet steps and carpet floor upstairs. I finally made it to the restroom and on the toilet. Then what happens? Their toilet overflows and diarrhea gets all over the floor. My hands and legs were covered in poo. My girlfriend and mom were crying. I offered to help clean, but her mom told me it would be better if I left. I got poop everywhere. They're going to have to replace the carpet and many other repairs because of me. I tried to call my girlfriend today, but she wouldn't answer. I tried to call her parents and apologize but they wouldn't answer. Do you think it's over between us? I really care about her. She's everything to me and I think I messed things up. I don't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment