Thursday, March 10, 2011

A husband that needs repairing?

I have been with my husband now for 5 years, we have 2 children together.Everything is good exept for 1 thing thst i really need advice on. The problem is he doesnt like spending time with me alone,but with the kids he's gr8. He buckles when were out in public he wont take places like cafes. though he has no problem me going with friends. he ignores me all the time unless he needs something of me. i cant say hes cheating because he's home all the time after work and on his lunch breaks because he works near by home. iv'e tried talking to him and all "ive gotten is ohhhh your such nag! " now the SEX is great when it happens. All im asking him is for is is an hour of his day to be with me, its so hard for him to do that im fed up it dosent feel like i have a husband and after all i did for him u would think he has some appreciation. theres a big age gap between us, i dont knoe if thats the problem. How do i get him off the couch and out of the house WITH me aleast once a fortnight.I need advice...real me advice. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment